New Year's Resolution 2011: Eat A Blueberry Every Day

Every year my man Lou Fasulo and I do a new year's resolution. It is some restrictive idea that we only do for a single year. The resolution for 2010 was to eat no cold cereal. So after midnight last night, while everyone toasted to the new year with wine, I toasted with a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats.

This year we have a positive one: to eat a blueberry every day. No fewer than one.

If you want to know why I do these resolutions, and what my past resolutions have been, to the best of my memory, see the Jim Davies FAQ:
http://jimdavies.org/personal/faq.html

Pictured: January 1, 2010, 1:00am. Eating a bowl of Corn Flakes with my first daily blueberry. Lubricated with soy "milk." Photo credit Vanessa Davies. Overexposure credit iPhone 4.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular Posts